Alumasc is pleased to announce the issue of our new BBA Certificate for the Swistherm External Wall Insulation System with Grey EPS insulation (Cert No. Swistherm (00/3766 PS3).
Tailored to meet latest industry requirements, the External Wall Insulation System is easy to install and is suitable for use on both refurbishment and new build projects. Swistherm EWI offers a choice of lightweight Silkolitt Silicone Render or Alumasc Acrylic Brick Slip finishes, available in a wide choice of colour options. They can be used singularly or in combination, providing specifiers with a choice of specification options.
As part of rigorous testing carried out by the British Board of Agrement, the Swistherm Grey EPS system meets the highest levels for impact and fire performance.
Swistherm Grey EPS External Wall Insulation Benefits:
• s1, d0 fire rating, the best for any EPS system
• Choice of Silkolitt Silicone Render and Acrylic Brick Slip finishes
• Category I impact resistance with Acrylic Brick Slips and category II with Silkolitt
• Can be installed within 1m boundaries on houses in Scotland, England and Wales.
• Can be installed utilising dry or wet fixed method
• NHBC approved