What is BIM?
BIM (Business Information Modelling) is a process that involves creating and using an intelligent 3D model to inform and communicate project decisions. Design, visualisation, simulation and collaboration enabled by Autodesk BIM solutions provide greater clarity across the project lifecycle.
Why use it?
Alumasc Facade Systems can provide designers with the latest in BIM technology to help them make the right decision when selecting the best system for their project. Using BIM can deliver better buildings, more quickly and at a lower cost than the traditional building process. It also reduces risk and can offer other benefits such as maintenance cost plans.
Benefits of BIM
• Provides clients with a clear understanding and visualisation of the building
• On site, BIM offers more intelligent construction information and linked data on demand
Planning, Management and Control
• BIM provides a quick and effective way of visualising the design and build sequence
• Better planning is possible with visibility of a ‘virtual construction process’
• Building costs can be controlled by live cost planning
• Waste can be avoided as ordering accurate quantities saves money
• Better management is possible by storing building data in a central, intelligent 3D database
Alumasc BIM Files
To download the Alumasc External Wall Insulation BIM Files click here.